Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Letsmakelove Posts: 21, Reputation: -2

Dec 30, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Twilight mishap
    In new moon from the twighlight sireis the vampire bit Bella once with out taking blood well he has to drink all her blood for her to die but to turn her in to a vampire he has to drink just enough to leave her week and the next night he drinks more of her blood then she must drink the vampire that bites hers blood then she is changed

I want to know why creators of movies don't watch back through and look for mishaps or don't research the stuff they don't know about a vampire can't just bite you and you die or change high school musical 3 zach effrons under ware changed from red to blue when he jumped on then off the car in the junk yard. This makes creators of movies with mishaps stupid please answer my question I want to know what you think of these movie mishaps and what you think they should do to change these ways of not checking over their movies enough

Dec 30, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Sorry forgot to say do you think movie should just not be made anymore or should they just check them better
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 30, 2011, 04:14 PM
    It's called CONTINUITY and these things happen.

There's a huge amount written on various movies sites about these "mistakes"
    Sometimes they are added on purpose as a reference to something else, known as Easter Eggs.
    All told, are you watching these films for entertainment or critical acclaim..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Because movies are fantasy. The viewer is supposed to suspend reality and just enjoy the entertainment.

That being said, I do agree that an obvious mistake does take away from the film. I remember getting annoyed during the remake of Pelham 1-2-3. In the file it shows the #6 train going to the Stillwell Avenue station in Brooklyn. Except, most NYers know the #6 only runs between the southern tip of Manhattan and the Bronx.

But then there are people who get a kick out spotting such things.

If you know anything about how movies are made, the scenes are NOT shot sequentially. Its possible that a days shooting might deal with scenes from the beginning and end of the move.

In a piece on the end of the Harry Potter series of movies they showed the final scene being shot and it was a scene from the middle of the movie.

Jan 4, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Plus vampires don't have ventom to chance you when you drink the blood of a vampire you change then and their

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent hair dye mishap [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help. I am 35 years old, and I never dyed my hair until this past June. I just wanted to leave my hair its natural color but take away some of the gray. I had very little but felt a bit bothered by it. My stylist knew that I was very apprehensive about the process of dying my hair...

Car mishap [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor ran into a stone pillar. Damaged her fender. She has coverage. But she did not get a Police report. Think she will have a problem with the insurance company

Parking mishap [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is the story; We live in Nevada but my wife was shopping in California today and while trying to park our 3/4 ton Dodge, she bumped the vehicle behind her (Old junker), got out and saw absolutely no damage to either vehicle. She stayed there and hit a couple shops then left the scene. Got...

Airport mishap [ 10 Answers ]

I was taking an airline when the plane was delayed. After it arrived and we boarded, the stewardesses gave their safety speech, the plane sat along time on the tar mat and then we were that the airplane had mechanical problems and would have to be repaired. Another plane was brought in and...

Air conditioning mishap [ 2 Answers ]

Please excuse my lack of knowledge about all things mechanical/electrical, but here we go... I was trimming around my rheem a/c unit with my weedeater and accidentally snagged a thin brown wire and gave it a REALLY hard yank. I stopped and gingerly checked to make sure it was still connected...

View more questions Search