Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivtrev Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Do I need a bra?
    I am in the 7th grade, I am thirteen, and I don't have a bra. My boobs sag and I don't know how to tell my mom I need a bra. I have been told so many times by my friends or people I barely know that I need a bra badly. Does it sound like I need a bra? If so, how do I tell my mom?
    vivtrev Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 03:14 PM
    I forgot to add that my nipples show through the thickest of shirts and I use a camisole, which doesn't help.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Dec 30, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Sounds like you could definitely use one. I can see how it can be hard to approach your mom about it, but maybe you can ask her when you are at the store with your mom instead of just randomly asking her.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Mom, Haven't you noticed my breasts are growing and that my nipples show through my shirts? Don't you think its time I get some bras?

It's as simple as that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a bra [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I don't think I've worn a proper bra, I have a mum which I'm too embarrassed to ask and if I did, she'll probably make a joke or tell everybody. I went with her one time but I was really embarrassed and said no but I really wanted one, what do I do

When should I get a bra [ 12 Answers ]

Help! Should I get a bra or not? I just turened 10 march 13th and my nipples show through A LOT anyway should I get one or not?

I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm only 11 and I really really need a bra my boobs are really big and you can see them through my school jumper and all my friends say I really need one to but I don't know how to ask my dad for one I don't even have a crop top Someone help me

I need a bra? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so I really think I need a bra I'm nine and my breasts aren't flat they're like 30% round and when I wear stretchy shirts my nipples show a lot. I asked my mom for one but she said I don't need one I've gotton to the point to where I'm begging her, She said she'll look in the summer and see if...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search