Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicfreakxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Raise your voice sad scene background music name?

Check out some similar questions!

HELP ! Cartoon Movie-History of the World. Voice over w/Music. Architecture|Design [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this piece when in Design School at Kendall School of Design in the late 60's and early 70's... it was wonderful ! I have always wanted to use this in an educational experience as it is excellent. I thought that it had a narrator of some note... Saturday night live or someone of that...

Sad music videos [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for some really sad music videos. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I heard a voice when I was little when I was alone, sad and crying. [ 7 Answers ]

The voice was helpful and kind, and I could hear it even though there was nothing or nobody there. The voice wasn't in my head, it was around me. It started when I was around 6 to 8 years old and ended around that time, too. If you have nothing helpful to say, please don't respond. Things like...

ABC Familey Movie before Raise Your Voice [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, I saw a movie on ABC Family Channel where a young girl from the south went to a Musical Performing Arts school to be a singer. THe premise is basically the same as Raise Your Voice with Hillary Duff, but the movie I'm curious about came out before R.Y.V. and is difficult to find...

The Song in "Raise Your Voice" [ 1 Answers ]

Scene: where the teachers are being introduced and before the man talks about the program they play a part of a song/piece. What is that song/piece called? You know the scene where mr torbalt does a cello solo?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.