Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazibabi932 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 02:39 PM
    I have a lump
    well i have a lump in my ear. its smaller then a per. and i have a lump in my arm buts its smaller then a pea. what sould i do? is it cancer?
    crazibabi932 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 02:40 PM
    I have no idea what the answer is? What do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only...

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

Lump [ 3 Answers ]

On the shaft (right side) there is a tiny lump. The lump is hard. It hurts. It kind of looks purple. The size is smaller then a pea, maybe the size of a pimple. Can anyone let me know what it is? I know I probably need to see my doctor but before go does anyone know? I'm 15. -bill

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

View more questions Search