Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xadice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 10:03 AM
    One rich man gets bodyguard for her daughter ,then they begin to love each other
    I'm not sure ,but they go to Italy

Check out some similar questions!

This movie was about a con man who scammed 3 rich elderly women into investing money [ 0 Answers ]

The con man then tries to kill the 3 women after getting them them to invest millions into a phony invest scam.

Name of movie where rich businessmen go on man hunt [ 1 Answers ]

The take some guy (can't remember if he went as a servant or something like that) and feed him loads of drink and food etc - they went into the mountains and then forced the guy run off with the view to hunting him down after a few hours. Anyway, the guy turns the table on the hunters and one by...

Old film about poor shoeshine boy befriended by rich man [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to title of film about poor black boy who shines shoes to earn money to feed his family but it only feeds his mothers drug habit, a man who owns a restaurant lets him shine shoes in the restaurant for a while but catches him stealing (food I think, can't quite remember) and tells him to...

How do I begin to let go of the love of my life? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone - this will probably be lengthy so please stick with me. I was in a relationship with a girl for about 4 1/2 years. She was the love of my life, my best friend, and who I wanted to end up with. We had dated for two years through college and I had the best times of my life when I was...

Poor pocket rich in love mother of seven [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any government grants to start a small buss. I want to make it in this life and have a good life for my children

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.