Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazy123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 05:33 AM
    My mom is cheating on my dad
    I'm a 14 yr old girl and I accidentally saw my moms cell phone messages and they were a guy whom she was chatting with and complaining about my dad and also calling that other guy 'darling' and sweetu and asking him if he would Want to join her for a shower... Should I confront her or should I justt let it be... I'm really shocked because I thought my mom was the best... Help me:'( ?
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 30, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Crazy123456,

Firstly, welcome to this great site!

Do not be so crazy, Crazy. It is her life. You do not know, what's going on between your parents, as many things are so so hidden, and moreover, if you try to poke your nose, you will at best spoil your relationship with your mom. Your mother is not committing some sin, by being romantic with him, as may be, your dad does not satisfy her sexual and emotional thirst. Do not try to control her. Neither can you do it, dear. Social mores sometimes prove to be fatal, as they end up becoming obstacles in the romance, or the love life, which people want to have/enjoy. It is their need, and soon you will realize, you also need someone to vent your feelings, emotions and ideas to. If your dad is not proving 'good lover' someone need to, as she needs and deserves someone's company. Do not panic. It is natural and not a sin.

Talk to her, about her life, ask her how is her life, her relationship with dad going on. Do not be too specific, but ask her about it, especially on a trip, for example, or on shopping trip. She can open
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 06:35 AM
    Actually, it could be a sin if they are doing more than chatting. It's called Adultery.
    expertadvice Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Confront her don't tell ur dad it will break ur family

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if you think your mom is cheating on your dad? [ 6 Answers ]

I think my mom is cheating on my dad. Im thirteen. SO like one night when she was looking over my research paper, I accidentally read one of her emails, because like it was rite in front of me. Ive also heard her talk on the phone him. I also know he lives out of state, I think Ohio. I don't know...

I think my mom is cheating on my dad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 years old and I think my mom is cheating on my dad. They've been married about 16 years and I don't remember the last time I saw them happy. They are always constantly fighting and mad at each other. Anyway I began getting suspicious a couple years ago when my mom was always on her...

My mom is cheating on my dad... Help.. [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to do... My mom is having an affair. I know because she has pictures of him and her kissing on her laptop, she talks to him in german on the phone, she goes on msn to talk to him. Today, we went to our house on the country side, only my mom and I, and when she was going to let me...

My mom is cheating on my dad. [ 4 Answers ]

To start (since I know this will likely impact the response I receive) I am in my mid 20s, moved back in with my parents a few months ago after hitting a bit of a hard patch. I've noticed lately that interactions between my parents have changed. I assumed it was part of work stress, finances,...

What do you do if you know your mom is cheating on your dad? [ 2 Answers ]

It all started when my mom brought this guy to our house and they were both in her bed while my dad was at work and she was naked and he had his boxers on and my dad caught them. The rest I am to embarresed to mention but they still talk to each other on the phone and she lies to me and says that...

View more questions Search