Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brookek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 03:22 AM
    My fiancé and I have problems, please help.
    To make things short. I'm 32 years old, I live with my fiancé, my 11 year old daughter, and my 6 month year old. We have been together for 3 years now. Haven't gotten married yet. I have a problem. My relationship is messed up bad. My fiancé drinks a lot. He hits me, in the face, calls me names calls me a wh*re, dog.

He's been drinking ever since the age of 14 years old. He fights with me constantly, argues. Tells me he doesn't want me here anymore, tells me to get out of his house. Tells me he loves me, but he's not in love with me. When we have sex, he tells me afterwards he never wanted to do it in the first place. He hates my guts, never shows me any love whatsoever only when he feels like it.

I do everything around the house. I clean, do laundry, cook, take care of baby. While he sleeps all the time. He always sleeps. He's lazy. I hardly get any rest. When he gets drunk things get worse. He tells me I leave him caged up like an animal, that I don't let him leave.

He doesn't work. Has no job. His father pays all the bills for him. When he has left in the past to go look for a job. He doesn't. He comes back at 2in the morning staggering through the door drunk. He can't be trusted, so ever since, I've been following him outside when he goes out, because I'm scared. Then he makes dog calls, and calls me a dog when I'm fallowing him, he says come on boy, come on. It hurts when he says these things.

I'm so hurt. He blames me for everything, even for him not having a job. He was married at one time for 15 years with his x-wife, but they got a divorce. He has 2 children with her. His kids don't even want to have anything to do with him. His mother died years ago when he was a child. He only has his father that is going to kick the bucket soon, then what?

I'm hurt so bad, this is what I go through, all the time. He keeps telling me to get the f*** out. That he's done with me. And I sit there and beg him, and beg him. I tell him I love him, and care for him, but he says well its over, I don't love you.

But then a couple days later, he changes his whole tune. What's this mans problem? Can you tell me? Is everything my fault? Help me out here please. Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 07:12 AM
    His problem is he is in the booze my dear and until he quits he won't be a satisfactory human being to live with. Alcoholics lose morals, personality, just about everything that makes a person think and feel clearly.

I don't know why you put up with the verbal and physical abuse. You should get out with your children while you still can, because it will only get worse.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2011, 08:12 PM
    Who's in control here?

Get out. This is one for the cops. And some serious therapy for you.

"My fiancŽ drinks a lot"
    "He hits me.. In the face... Calls me names calls me a wh *re.. A dog"
    "When we have sex... He tells me afterwards he never wanted to do it in the first place.. He hates my guts..."
    "I do everything around the house..I clean do laundry cook take care of baby... While he sleeps all the time. He always sleeps. "
    "he makes dog calls and calls me a dog when I'm fallowing him ...he says come on boy..come on..."
    "he keeps telling me to get the f*** out.

"And beg him. I tell him I love him and care for him.. but he says... well its over.. I don't love you. "

What exactly are you doing?

This isn't love.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Sorry but the problem is you stay with this seriously flawed dysfunctional human being. If things are screwed up now, what makes you think marrying him will help.

The longer you stay and are dependent on this sick idiot, the longer you will suffer. So leave and get healthy and heal, WITHOUT him in your life.

All you have to do is stop listening to this fool when he changes is tune, you know it only for a while. Just think of what YOU, and him are teaching your kids?

Solve the problem by leaving and don't go back ever, then you won't be treated like a dog, or hit in the face, or beg to be abused by a freaking drunk.

That's not love, I don't care what you call it, I call it sick, very sick, so get some help if you need it but get gone ASAP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search