Ask
    LILLIEBELL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:46 AM
    Assistance to help an ex con start small business
    I'm an excon and I need assistance in starting a small business
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2011, 06:15 AM
    There are hundreds of businesses that you could start.

What sorts of things do you like to do?
    What are you good at?
    What are your experiences?
    iamfound74 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 10:27 AM
    First of all you need a very important element in which can not be found in this world. You are about to embargo the norms, which will sadly and utterly never believe that you are trustworthy and able to profess and affirm society with what you deem and "believe" is to truly love on yourself thus know how to love on others thus bless the world as it blesses you.

My friend you need not assistance but to "believe" that you "will" to be victorious in all your ventures that this beautiful and beyond life has to offer, one who "believes" because the reality is that there is no other way to success. But be not confused, for a great man once said “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”"

Good luck my friend! And I bid you a Happy New Year and a Prosperous 2012!

P.s. The element is "Belief/Be-Live" in something beyond yourself, yourself and others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance for ex-con [ 3 Answers ]

I know there's financial assistance for an ex-con for many different things. The 2 I'd like to find out about is for; opening a small business and assistance just for LIVING

Start up small business [ 1 Answers ]

Help Please. I am just starting a new business in BC Canada and I think I want to convert my truck (personal property) to business (business use), for GST purposes. It is used 100% for business. How do I post this? Do I post it as an Owners Contribution and the Cap. Assets and GST paid?

Small business start up [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to start up a small home based business (tile and concrete cleaning) and do not qualify for typical credit based loans and currently do not have equity or collateral for the funding and I'm new to the idea of running my own business. Does anyone know of any ways to receive (if any)...

Small business start up. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about getting bonded to start my own janitorial company? What are the requirements?

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Caf but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

View more questions Search