Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slashberry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 09:28 PM
    Why are the evil spirits following me
    I can hardly sleep and concentrate when my mind is occupied with all these spirits

Dec 29, 2011, 09:33 PM
    I feel like something is watching me and following my every move.it tries to kill me in my sleep.. my best friend is also going through the same thing as me.I hope someone could help me and answer my cry 4 help.. I am a christian and I don't think negative things so I can't understand what's going on? SOME ONE Please!
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Dec 29, 2011, 10:04 PM
    Here's the deal. If you are a Christian, then you probably have a church pastor or minister. I suggest going to see your minister and explain to them exactly what's going on face to face. By my experience in this field (which is limited) it seems too complicated of a subject to handle online. A minister can meet with you at your convenience. If you don't have a church pastor or minister then get one. Try that.

Dec 29, 2011, 10:09 PM
    Ok thanks..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil spirits and demons [ 6 Answers ]

I have been attacked by bad spirits for a very long time,I have been dragged out of my bed,I have woken up to scratches all over my body and bruising that I have no idea where they came from ,just no explanation whatsoever.I have heard evil spirits talking to me and tormenting me,I have always have...

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone...

Evil spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Does attacks from evil spirits make you physically ill?

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search