Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rmbridges Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Swollen down there
    I went out drinking and got very very drunk and woke up the next morning and had a swollen vagina inside. I can't stop thinking about it and am very worried. It had stopped being swollen by the end of the day but still can't stop thinking about it. Help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 06:41 PM
    How drunk? Unprotected sex? Something else? Multiple partners?

I trust you are on some form of birth control.
    Rmbridges Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Very very drunk I would have remembered having sex but I know I would not of cheated on my partner.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Then I can't imagine what would cause vaginal swelling. If you think it's an infection of some sort, make an appointment with your Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen vagina? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi. A few weeks ago one of my vaginal lips were swollen a little bit, it felt kind of hard but it went away two days later. Today I noticed it again, I'm not sure what it is, could it be an STD?

Swollen vagina [ 10 Answers ]

Well, one odd day I just got really swollen on my left side of my vagina. I went to my gyno about it and they couldn't figure it out. Well after sometime it went away and me and my boyfriend had sex and I swelled up again no condom was use so its not a latex issue. But anyhow the swelling then went...

Swollen Mouth [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 37 year old female, non-smoker, non-drinker and non-drug user. For the past 6 months or so, I've noticed a swelling of my inner right cheek (can't see it on the outside of the face, just inside), which would come and go (chronic, seems like). I didn't think nothing of it, until last week,...

Swollen virginia [ 5 Answers ]

I have finished my period and had sex a day after and the third day my virginia strarted to hurt and now the little part inside is swollen and out. What do I do, what is the cause.

Swollen all over [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this so here goes... my ankles, stomach, fingers and face have been very swollen or bloated. I've always been the type to retain water, but lately my ankles and heals hurts and feel very tight and sometimes I have pains in them. I look like I am 7 months pregnant (I'm...

View more questions Search