Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Give me some home recipes
    Can you guys give me some simply, easy to do home recipes for Chicken breast? Every day I eat salted baked chicken breast with rice. I would like to have more recipes... eating the same thing every day is boring. Please provide some other simple recipes. Be sure to include any and all seasoning necessary.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2011, 03:42 PM
    It's easier if you just search a recipe database

AllRecipes.com Search: Chicken breast
    gooshimin Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
    You can slice up your chicken and deep fry for chicken strips and try different sauces to dip them in.

1. Pour a small amount of some type oil into a small soup cooking pot, you won't need much and you can save your oil for many more cooking sessions. You will want the oil to come up to about 1 1/2 Inches from bottom of sauce pan. Heat on high to get it hot and then bring down to maintain a good cooking sizzle once putting strips in.

2.Slice your chicken into strips, I find easiest to do when the meat is still frozen.

3. Mix one egg into 1/2 Cup on up to 11/2 Cup Milk,

4. pour a Cup of Flour onto a plate

5. and if you have ground Bread Crumbs or Cornmeal or any kind of bread item that you can toast to dry or comes dried already such as Stuffing Mix and crumble them up anyway that is easiest for you. Crumble as finely as posible. Make about a Cup of this also and put on another plate. You can season or use seasoned crumbs at this step.

5a Oh, also you can just use your Flour 2x for coating and skip the step 5 altogether.

6. Now just test to see if your grease is hot enough by taking a fork and dipping it into your mixed egg / milk wash and if it sizzle and pops you are ready.

7. Take a slice of your chicken, roll through your floured plate covering all the chicken piece, dip and rolll that same piece into the egg wash, then drop the piece onto the bread crumb plate or redip into the flour and carefully let the chicken piece down into your heated oil. Repeat breading and cooking as many pieces in the oil as you can fit.

8. I am unsure of the time frame for the deep oil frying so you may have to simply pull a piece out after 10 to 15 minutes and slice it to see if it is cooked all the way. Remember to turn the pieces as they are cooking and don't burn your oil because you will want to reuse it.

8a. Some folks choose to just par oil fry the chicken so that the breading just gets a nice hard crunchy crust layer and then finish baking the chicken in an oven until cooked thoroughly. This may keep the chicken from being as oiley but personally I don't think there is much diference.

9. Using a Fork or Poker remove pieces from oil and place onto a double or triple layered papertowels set upon a plate.

10. Season with whatever you like. Salt and Pepper or your own preferences.

Well this is my 1st ever writing out of a recipee. So it looks legnthy and awkward to me. So, if anyone cares to write this same recipee out so I can see and learn the appropriette writing format I would enjoy and appreciate the lesson.

This site is becoming fun and I would like to get better as I come allong in conversations. So I hope to mingle with many of you soon so critiqe me with gentleness as our new friendships begin. Thank you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Flavorings and sauces:
    Tomatoes, fresh mozarella, virgin olive oil, with basil
    Fresh sauteed mushrooms and green onions, with the green tops cut with scissors over the top when done
    Spaghetti sauce and melted provolone or parmesan on top
    Sour cream and paprika
    And my favorite spicy and kind of odd one - orange juice, a little chunky all natural peanut butter, and Thai bean sauce.
    armonde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 03:25 AM
    I regularly use this recipe, to me it's one of the simplest ones.
    http://www.askwiki.net/How-to-Cook-Chicken-Breast
    If you want to try something more complicated, here are recipes for Food Network Chicken Breast Recipes
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Exclusively Food: Chicken Crepe Recipe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to give notice to my brother in law to vacate our home when he is not on th [ 5 Answers ]

My brother in law has been staying with and my husband for three months and has not paid rent or bills. He is not on our lease and wasn't suppose to stay more than a few week.

Father wants to give husband home as a gift. [ 8 Answers ]

My Father In Law is moving to Alabama from Chicago. He wants to give my husband the house here in Chicago before he leaves. My husbands Mother passed away last year and had 1/2 ownership in the house and wanted my husband to have the home as well. We are not aware of a will that his Mother...

Give my home back to bank volunarily [ 8 Answers ]

I can no longer afford my mortgage payment but I have never been late and have 690 credit scor, never late on any payments in the past 10 years. There is no room for a refi because the equity there is only 17% left it is an investment prperty with tenants in the state of norh carolina. Can I...

Home made recipes grasshopper & ants [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for recipes I can make at home to kill both grass hoppers and ants.

View more questions Search