Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lord venkateshwara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Dark circle under eyes
    I am 23yrs I am having dark circle under my eyes how to cure it .
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 19, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Please refer to this link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...yes-33039.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Skin complexion and dark circle [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can you suggest some guaranteed crème or some home remedy. Also, I have a serious problem of dark circles from many...

Dark eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there! First of all I'm a guy and this is very unlike me to be concerned but a lot of people have commented on the darkness under my eyes and recently I have honestly been getting increasingly stressed! I just want to know weather anyone could suggest anything for me as I am desperate...

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search