Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XavierRoss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 01:50 AM
    I want to start a singing career
    Okay so I am 14 years old and I live in the United States. I made All State Choir but that does not compare to anything I'm about to ask you! I want to start a singing career and I do not know where to start! Someone please help me! This is very important to me! I need this! Thank you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Besides school, do you have a private teacher or music coach.
    Do you already know how to read music and perhaps write music.

Do you go to open mic events, music show cases in your area. How willing will your parents be to take you out one or two nights a week to singing events.

Do you go to places like nursing homes to sing.

Have you tried to sing at local churches.
    Supergirlstr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 01:27 PM
    I am 23 yrs and have been singing since I was very young . I have been in a couple of talent shows and really enjoy it . But sadly , I'v fallen out of practice . I'v been constantly told I have a good voice , but I am terrified about what people will think . What should I do ? Is it too late to start a career in singing?
    winterback Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 09:19 AM
    The best way for you is to take part in some competition and if you can prove yourself here,people will like you and you can get some changce.
    CrazyStereotype Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Lately making YouTube videos of yourself singing has been one way to find success, but you can also take classes and join theater groups in musicals.

Good luck reaching for your goal!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my fear of singing in front of people? And start a Career [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am Mariah and I live in a state where nothing exciting really goes on and I am only 12 years old so I can't really move anywheres exciting yet. I really want to be a singer but I have 2 problems: 1. I can't sing in front of people only a couple of my friends and 2. I don't know how to get...

How Should I Start My Singing Career and What Should Be My Singer Name? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I need your help people! I need to know how to start my own singing career because I love to sing and also write songs about my personal life. :confused: and what should my singer name be? Okay, I'll leave it up to you guys because I'm in gr.7, I live in canada and I want to start and prepare...

How can I start a singing career [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:how can I get people to hear my singing and try to start a singing career

View more questions Search