Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hasinaf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:02 PM
    Abnormal bleeding?
    Hi! I started my period on December 17 and it lasts for 4 days. I stopped bleeding for seven days. I had unprotected sex December 23 and 24th. I took plan B on December 24th. All of a sudden I am starting to bleed heavily. It started in the evening of today. My ovulation starts December 31. Is this abnormal?
    tfairbee Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:09 PM
    How old are you
    hasinaf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 09:11 PM
    I am 29 years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I normally have regular periods, that last 4-5 days and are not heavy, but on 2nd April I got my period, as expected, and it was very heavy and lasted about 8-9 days. After that I had unprotected sex a few times, my ovulation date is 11th and my cycle is 26 days. On the 17th I got a light bleed...

I have been bleeding bright red for 2 weeks before my period and have been having a headache for every single day for 3 weeks now. I am not pregnant and have had regular periods since I been on the same BC since I been 13 and I am 28

I Experienced Brownish/pinkish Spotting 4 Days Before My Period Was Due Followed By 2 Days Of Bright Red Bleeding ( Not Heavy ). What Could Be The Cause Of This? Could I Be Pregnant?

Abnormal Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Oh Im 18 years old and married. Ok I really need help at this point. Ok I was on the Birth control pill (YASMIN 28) for 3 years. I just stopped taking the pill a month 1/2 ago. Ok so I got my first period just a little bit early. 4 days early. So that period was heavy as usual. I got that period on...

Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been...

View more questions Search