Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niya20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 07:19 PM
    Baby size in pregnancy
    İ had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. My reports said I was 12w 6d and the fetus measured crown to rump 10.2 ml. İ looked at the average size of a fetus at 13 weeks and It was about 10 cm... My fetus seems to be too small, should be concerned?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Ok I missing something, you are 12 weeks and 10.2 cm and a average baby at 13 week is 10cm
    So at worst your baby is average ?

I guess I am not understanding your concern sorry?
    Niya20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 09:03 AM

My question is my baby is too small it measured 10.2 millimeters at 13 weeks... The average size for a fetus at 13 weeks is 10 centimeters... My baby is still in millimeters... Is 10.2 ml a very small size for a baby at 13 weeks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to survive pregnancy and new baby? [ 82 Answers ]

Any tips or advice would be great! Symptom Relief: Nausea, Sore back, headaches, etc Any products for pregnancy and/ or newborn care Bottles, carseats, strollers, cribs, etc.: What brands are best? What items do I need? What items are a waist of money? Thanks!

Is 18 mm follicle & another was 9 size good for pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I went 2 doctor,done ultrasound & had an injection.doctor told me tat my follicle was L18.11& R 9 and uterus lining was 7.0.. so I this good size 2 become pregnant.. just waiting for next blood test on Monday.. is this possible 2 set pregnant soon with this size & today 12'o clock had a...

Bump size and baby gender [ 3 Answers ]

I am 38 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I have a gorgeous girl already and when pregnant with her my bump was definitely smaller and more elongated. First time I craved chocolate cake, was nauseated for 12 weeks then felt great, had thick hair, nice skin and quite a big bum! Yhis time I...

Pregnancy and size of stomach [ 4 Answers ]

A stomach of 5-6 month pragnant lady is increaced by how many inches??

Pregnancy sack but no baby [ 4 Answers ]

I have very irregular periods and was told that I was between 13 and 117 weeks going by my last period had light bleeding and went t hospital and the did a scan and internal and found the sack but said it was 7 weeks in size.. so now they say I'm either 7 weeks pregnant, the baby stopped developing...

View more questions Search