Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharath1702 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Marine engineer from india, procedure for applying australia PR from india
    Marine engineer from india, procedure for applying australia PR from india

Check out some similar questions!

Marine biology universities in india [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! This is Amriya, presently studying in std xth grade, in India and want to do the carrier in marine biology ,as I have a lot of interest in this subject.Can your this website guide me As to know the list of universities /colleges specially only in India and not outdide India offering P.hd...

Marine biology university in india [ 0 Answers ]

We want know about MARINE BIOLOGY intitutes in indis as well as abroad after 12 th science?

Applying ITIN from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is regarding filing US tax return FY 2008 out of India. I was in US with my spouse and now would like to file my return with 'married' status to avail tax bebefits. However, I came to know that I need to apply for ITIN for my dependent spouse. So kindly let me know the process for...

Applying form W-7 from India [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , Im a resident of India.I did a contracting work for a company in US.I worked from home.So I want apply for ITIN but Im unable to find the exact process to do it from India.Can someone please help. Thanks, Amith Kumar.

To get Australian PR by applying from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am an indian citizen.I am an electronics and communication engineer by profession and my working experience till date is of 9 months.if I wish to apply for permanent residency in australia what are the basic requirements for that? and how to apply? how long would it take to get a PR?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.