Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcrobicheaux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Two daughters who are currently taking several medications
    I have two daughters whom are currently taking several medications for different diagnosis.

Megan - Acid Reflux/Gas disorder & Depression

Meds: Zantac; Dexilant; Bentil; Levsin; Zoloft; Wellbutrin; Nuvaring; Reglan; Topamax; Naproxen.

Brynn - Migraine Headaches & Depression

Meds: Topamax; Treximet; Seasonique; Zoloft; Magnesium Oxide; Predisone; Depakote; Demerol(Meperitab); Fiorcet; Ativan.

I am currently in a divorce and concerned about my daughters. Do the meds that they are taking compliment one another, or are they harmful when taken all together?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 28, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Not knowing what either one is diagnosed for, and the fact that it is not our scope to comment on medications, or diagnose on AMHD, it would be in your own and their best interest to take this up with their respective doctors, if they will discuss with you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2011, 11:37 AM
    This is an issue you need to consult their doctors about.

Are these all prescribed by the same doctor? If not, is each doctor aware of the other meds? Are they gotten at the same drug store, and if so have you discussed this with the staff at the drug store.

And this is going to sound wrong, but why are you just now concerned about it, before the divorce I will assume they were taking these also, but now you are concerned only since it is a divorce ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

35-40 rbc in urine after taking medications given by a urologist [ 1 Answers ]

First urinalysis: 10-15 rbc second: 30-40 rbc third: 10-15 rbc 4th: 35-40 rbc.. what does that mean? I had taken medicines given by a urologist after my third urinalysis bit when I saw my 4th result.. I still have blood in urine.. what's seems to be the problem?

Too many medications [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to post this article about the effects of taking too many different drugs at once. I think it's important for people to know about. Is Your Parent Over-Medicated? When Siri Carpenter suspected her mother's multiple prescriptions were causing memory loss, she discovered an...

Too many medications! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm recovering from flu at the moment, having been in bed for over a week. My impacted wisdom tooth has become infected and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday left me with a course of antibiotics (Metronidazole). Now, the Metronidazole (I've only just started it) are making me vomit which to be...

Taking Daughters Social Security [ 1 Answers ]

My son had a collector tell him they were going to garnish his wages(for Student Loan) If he didn't pay $625 and set up a payment plan.he said he didn't have $625. He would try and get it. They then said they would give him until the next day but he needed to set up a payment plan $80 mo would...

View more questions Search