Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gollar98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 08:00 AM
    Bleeding during sex
    I had rough sex and started bleeding during sex, and afterwards I lost a blood clot. Now it's 3 days later and I'm still spotting.
    gollar98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Bleeding during sex
    I had rough sex and started bleeding during sex. Afterwards I lost a blood clot . Now 3 days later I'm still spotting.why?
    nicolelogan18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 09:09 AM
    When having aggressive sex there is a chance that he was making contact with your cervix whis can be the cause of the bleeding. This is pretty common and there is nothing to worry about , if the bleeding does not cease please cpntact your local obgyn. Have a nice day
    star_13_momma Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jan 3, 2012, 01:23 AM
    Rough sex durin pregnancy is something to be cautious of granted the baby is well protected by your abdomin & its amniotic sac but it also depends on your body I would definitely consult my dr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex [ 5 Answers ]

Last week, my partner and I had really rough sex that lasted a while. Afterwards, I noticed bright red blood that was coming from me. A couple months ago, I had the Mirana put in. The bleeding didnt last long, but it was enough blood that I had to wear a liner. Is the bleeding from the rough sex or...

Bleeding after sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a 23 years ols woman with one child to my partner. My question is am I pregnant or is there something else wrong. I have only just come off my period 2 weeks ago which lasted 5 weeks I had a smear test which still waiting the results. I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago (2nd...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering has any one else ever experienced dropping a clot of blood in the toilet after having sex during pregnancy? And if so did you find out that this was normal ?

Bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and used a lubricated condom. After, I started bleeding and have been bleeding for two days. Its bright red blood and its spotting. I think I'm allergic to latex. I have had problems before with condoms but I never bled before. Any ideas what it could be? ...

View more questions Search