Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rylee04 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 09:22 PM
    It is a polariod mp4 player music and video playerwith 1.8 (4.57cm) LCD pmp180-4

It is a polariod mp4 player music and video with 1.8 in (4.57cm)lvd display with usb connecter

Dec 27, 2011, 09:27 PM
    Get music to MP3 player
    Tried drop n drag not sure how to do and put files in media player and loaded new folder abnd still don't download need someone to explain how process works

Tried media player just want answer on how to get music to mp4 player

Dec 27, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Polariod mp4 player # pmp180-4
    How to download music from itunes or media player to mp player
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2011, 04:06 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Have you ever copied or moved files from one folder to another? If so, the process is the same. When you connect your MP3 player, usually via a USB connection, to your computer, the MP3 player becomes a drive letter on your PC. You open Windows Explorer and find the MP3 files you want to copy, select them, then drag and drop them onto the drive letter represented by the MP3 player.

P.S. And just because YOU couldn't get the instructions that were given to someone else to work , does not justify giving people an unhelpful rating. In the original thread where you posted the question was vague and without detail, so the responses needed to be general. The answers were CORRECT and helpful. Remember we are all volunteers here donating our time and knowledge to help others. Coming on here and dishing out unhelpful ratings without any idea how this site works, is rude and unfair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I buy music for my mp3 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get music on my mp3 player?

How to put music into a mp3 player? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I got a new mp3 player,but I don't know how to put music onto it.well all I know is to go onto limewire. When I am on limewire what do I do next?

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Music on mp3 player [ 3 Answers ]

How do I put music on my mp3/mp4 player

About downloading music to mp3 player [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help 2 down load music 2 my mp3 player

View more questions Search