Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelbybeverage Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2011, 11:08 PM
    Have no feeling In my breast
    I am 19 years old and as I've gotten older I have been slowly losing feeling I'n my breasts. They are C's and I'm a small girl, I can pench them and feel nothing bit my fingers touching my breast. They don't hurt or anything and they get the ocational sourness from starting but that's normal and I've asked my mom but she has small breast. And I've never had anything done to my breast or had any thing happen to me.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

No feeling in breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is not something new with me. But it has been bugging me and now that I have found this wonderful site I thought I might get some opinions and thoughts. I had a breast reduction in 2006. I got lucky and my insurance covered a plastic surgeon rather than a general surgeon, and the...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.