Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dovahkiin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 10:10 PM
    How to move on from a girlfriend?
    I really need to know how she moved on, and already likes someone. Its been ONE day and I'm still upset. I really need to know how. So I still love her, and everything reminds me of her, Music, Fire, EVERYTHING

I need to know how to move on fast.
    ilovemusic8 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Dec 27, 2011, 11:22 PM
    Ok well, I really can't tell you since you haven't set an specific date of how many months have you been together, and since you said its been only a day since the break up
    I can tell you this if you have gone out for some months now, its not that she got over so fast, it's that she is TRYING, like I said if you been together for quite a while, it may be hard for her to stop it all of the sudden
    Another thing maybe that she has been liking someone else for quite a time now, please be more specific so I can answer!!

How to move on:
    STOP ALL CONTACT, FB, Twitter etc, block her, Don't TEXT her at all cost
    2) Don't go on after you block her, create a new FB just to see her pic or her wall post

3) If you are sure there is no way, and you are done for good with her! Take all the stuff she gave you and yes throw it out, everything that once had a sentimental meaning to you.
    4) Get yourself distracted, maybe catch up with some friends you haven't talked in a while
    5)Cry if you have to, and I know its hard at first but try to get yourself together
    6) think positive, sometimes the No Contact works great! In your case its perfect for trying to get over someone, as the days pass by you will get tempted but set yourself a goal
    7) Don't talk about her more than 10min with your friends, remember you are trying to move on. The less talking the better. Say 10min with one friend, 10 min with another etc.
    8) Think you were born alone, not with her! So if your life was fine before why can't it be now
    9) Understand if it wasn't meant to be, its because the true Love of you life is still ahead! Plenty fish in the sea

Oops I meant *Dont CREATE A NEW FB JUST TO SEE HER FACE< AFTER U HAVE BLOCKED HER FROM YOUR OWN FB!
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2011, 06:24 PM
    If you really want to know those answers then look at who you get with.

And why. Who you are.

Im still asking those ones. If you find out, let me know, k?

Spend less time worrying about the answers.
    More time having fun.
    zoe191 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Right well I'm a girl so here's the best advice I can give

If its onl been one day then she will still hjave feelings for you and mabee trying to cover them up stright away, girls don't like the boys knowing there going though a hard time over them

If moving on is what you want then there's no fast way , just try not to think about her and find someone new it will hurt for a while and feelings will come out the blue but that's just life
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 03:51 PM
    There is no fast way of healing and getting over some one. Just enjoy doing your thing until you are completely over them.

Its going to take a whole lot of days, maybe weeks, or months even. Leave them alone until you do get over them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants me to move out [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend wants me to move out, I have told her she will have to evict me then. I pay ALL the bills and we have a son together but things have got too crazy between us. I cannot take my lies and she cannot stand me so I don't care about leaving her but I have a lot of furniture here!

Move On From Ex girlfriend - She Has [ 10 Answers ]

Threads merged Hi Guys I'll give you all the details: My ex-girlfriend and I were dating for about 1.5 years. When we met it was the perfect match. Best Friends straight away. She was really into me. Sending me letters all the time, coming to see me. I responded in much the same...

My girlfriend wants to move! [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for almost 3 years. We've been talking about marriage, and been working on a future together but after this holiday season she's had thoughts of moving back home to Wisconsin. She says she loves me, and I know she means it, but she says the only way she will...

Girlfriend Wants To Move Away. [ 4 Answers ]

What do I do when my girlfriend of 4yrs wants to move to Las Vegas to go to nursing school instead of just going here in our hometown? She wants to take our dog and just leave to a whole other state and she doesn't want me to move with her, and she hasn't discussed with me where we stand as a...

My girlfriend wants to move away [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years. I am 30 and she is 27. We have both been very happy until just recently when she has been acting a little funny. She said the other day "is this it?" meaning is this our lives now, is this what we do for the rest of our lives? This puzzled me as nothing...

View more questions Search