Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liam995 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Thousands of little white things under penis skin about an inch under the head
    Hi I'm Liam and I have had a problem and don't know what to do there are little mini things look like seeds but very small and they are also pretty hard too I think I was born with them and I don't know if its natural or not so please can you help me quick and also I have a loose skin thing that just folds usually but its also bugging me its like a cylinder but small but the seeds are smaller so what do I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 27, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Do Google searches for pictures of penis papules.
    The folds are probably just extra skin some men have, circumcised or not. No different from folds over eyelids and all sorts of places.
    Both men and women get bumps of every shape, size, and color around their genitals because of all the moisture and body parts unexposed to air and sunlight.

Dec 27, 2011, 08:53 PM
    I think they are "Fordyces spots" the picture is verry similar please look at my uploaded photo's on my other question

Dec 27, 2011, 08:55 PM
    This is the link to my other question there are some images of my penis on there to show you what I've got https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-health/seed-like-things-cylinder-shaped-loose-skin-622762.html
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 08:57 PM
    That thread has been deleted. AMHD does not allow photos of penises as we have children who have access to this site.
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Those "bumps" you have a perfectly normal, most men have them. Nothing to worry about.

Dec 27, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Is there any way getting rid of them
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
    There is no way to get rid of them and there is no need to get rid of them. Most men have them. Actually, women do too on their inner labias.

Dec 27, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Thank you very much my worries are over you have probably changed my life now my worries are gone see because I'm only 15 years of age and yeah I may be young but I needed to know quickly so thank you very much
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 09:08 PM
    You are very welcome. Remember though, don't post pictures of your penis on websites. It COULD get you into a lot of trouble.

Dec 27, 2011, 09:09 PM
    I know but I needed confermation but thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

White bumps around the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 years old and I have an uncircumsized penis... I have these strange white bumps around the head of my penis... I am a virgin... and I want to know if there's a way for them to go away? Please help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/jose2507/d1.jpg ...

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

White dots on penis head [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 14 years old and for a while I have noticed white dots on the base of my penis head, It doesn't irratate me but it is really worrying me, my penis head also sometimes smells, horrible. Please help because I am too shy tell my parents and go to the doctors about it.

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search