Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captzap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 01:25 AM
    What was the name of the movie starring Matt Farrell where he started his own college
    What was the name of the movie starring Matt Farrell where he started his own college
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Accepted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

80's made for TV movie starring timothy hutton [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this movie but it had timothy hutton in it he played the oldest of 4 kids and there mother took off and he was trying to keep them all together I think it was in the early 1980's

View more questions Search