Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi_lala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 09:58 PM
    A black dog - dream interpretation?
    So here's the dream: My fiancé and I were in a room and all of a sudden we noticed a little baby.. (walking age)outside the window... kind of like she was out in the balcony on a high rise building but with no protection... so one step... she can easily fall down and die. When she(baby) came to the window... we started playing with her... she put her hand through the window and held ours... for a strange reason we started dropping ,more like she was about to fall. So I went around to the balcony to bring her in... and there was a big black dog there... I felt the dog was protecting the baby but I was too scared of the dog to even go close to get the baby... I went back in... stood at the door and yell for help,. took a while before someone volunteered and there were a lot of people there and they could clearly see and hear me scream for help. When the lady went out to the balcony to get the baby from the dog... the dog had eaten the baby. She told me... and I started crying... then I woke up. This dream just scared me. Please help me interpret.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 2 Answers ]

I have had several dreams of the apocalypse lately, but this dream is different. I saw an unconscious woman on a riding lawnmower that I wanted. I tried to wake her several times, when I did finally wake her, I offered her what she wanted for it, but I did not have the money. I was then pushing...

Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , Can anybody help me understand and interpret dreams... I have been dreaming or seeing faces of "Realised masters"... I converse with them but don't really remember anything the next morning... I hear sacred chantings as well.

Dream Interpretation [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I dreamed that my family and I were taken into Nazi Concentration camps. We were separated by gender. My husband went to One camp, and my daughter and I went to another camp. At first, I Thought I was a young woman in the dream. This Nazi soldier tried to Molest me and I tried to...

Need dream interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my daughter who is in the Air Force and pregnant was drowning in a pool that had seaweed in the bottom. Her sister, brothers and others stood there watching like it wasn't real or disbelief. I thought I can't swim and then jumped in and had to bring her back to life. Then I...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream last night about my brother and I having to get out of our house as quickly as possible. We didn’t have much time so I just grabbed an extra shirt and jeans and socks. The people who were looking for my brother wanted money from him. My brother took the car keys and my purse and gave...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.