Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gendar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Unlock computer roll top desk?
    Need help unlocking roll top desk. We just purchased a roll top desk for computers. We assembled it w/o no problems; however, after assembly was complete, my wife shut the roll top sliding drawer in order to see how it looked. Somehow, the roll top draw locked into place. The bad news is, the keys were put in one of the draws inside the roll top desk. There is a hole on the bottom of the roll top lock mechanism, which we have access to; however, we have not been able to disable it the locking mechanism. There is a lack that can be pushed back, but there appears to be a hook of some sort that needs to be disabled.

*** moderators note, email deleted, due to violation of site rules on off board contact
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 01:50 PM
    If you go to where you bought it, see about getting them to let you borrow a key to another new unit for the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I unlock a roll top desk - top part? [ 3 Answers ]

Ow do I unlock a roll top desk - top part?

Roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

Have been given a roll top desk, can't figure out how to unlock the drawers:confused:

How to unlock a roll top desk without the key [ 2 Answers ]

How to unlock a roll top desk without the key

Roll Top Desk [ 13 Answers ]

My Wife locked the keys to our roll top desk inside the desk. How can I get it open?

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a small roll top desk at an auction. The insert with the cubby holes is not the origianl one and not the same kind of wood as the desk. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase the cubby hole insert. Thanks for your help Craftyone:p

View more questions Search