Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myozawthant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Merry cristmax
    Even if we are Muslim, it's nothing wrong to greet Christian brothers and sisters "Merry Christmas." Because it's their festival and we are not to judge other that they are right or wrong. Allah will do, not us. If we get Eid Mubarak greeting from other non-muslim, we would be happy because you are showing your affection, care, hospitality gestures to other. We should not take everything so seriously and rigid. Just take it easy. You can have different opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 04:32 PM
    That's cool, happy holiday, and good life to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know when will I merry? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is sahista. My date of birth is 06 march , 1992. I was born in morning 12:45 a.m. I want to know when will I merry? And also want to know about my future in study?

Is it OK to say Merry Chrsitmas? [ 23 Answers ]

Due to political correctness it seems that it is no longer OK to wish people a Merry Christmas for some others may be offended if they hear that. It seems to me that perhaps that interpretation of the situation is a bit over blown. Example; when I was in stables a while back I was waited on my a...

Merry Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

Wish you all a very happy Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, Thanks. Best Regards, John

Merry Christmas [ 2 Answers ]

Happy holiday to everyone!! .

Merry Christmas [ 5 Answers ]

Tom, Bob and Mark would like to wish all a happy holiday!! .

View more questions Search