Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adele.moore1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 05:15 AM
    Do you think it is suitable for a 13 year old to get a cartilage piercing?
    I would like to get one for a birthday but my parents what to know if it's a good idea or not.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 26, 2011, 06:02 AM
    You can direct them to the 2 'stickies' at the top of this board, and they can also read some random questions about piercings asked recently (and of course you read them too). Meanwhile you could find out who is a licensed practitioner near your home, and ask around about their reputation from classmates.
    ninabean Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:40 PM
    It's really a family/personal decision. I believe it is suitable. If you really want one, you can try giving them some good facts about those piercings.
    Lots of 13-year-olds have them
    It hurts less than a lobe piercing due to less nerves
    It sometimes costs less as well
    You can always remove it.
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Lots of 13 year old and teens have cartilage piercing. I also really want one 2 but my mom says no. But I think its OK. Look is a big way to describe yourself besides how you act .And its not like your asking for 50 piercings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi :D so I really want a cartilage piercing. Would you suggest getting it done by needle or the ear gun?

Is it suitable for a 14 year old to get a tongue piercing? [ 18 Answers ]

Is it a good idea for a 14 year old to get Snakebites and tongue pierced..?

Cartilage piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I want to get my cartilage pierced at claires and I am afraid of it getting infected. I had my lobes done and they were fine, and I'm wondering how much it hurts.

Cartilage piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just got my cartilage pierced about 4 days ago. With a needle. I just did a really good cleaning kind of under the earring and it had goopy yellow stuff and it looked like the earring is kind of staining my ear a greenish color, can anyone help me\?? Also How long for it to take...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced with a needle in a tattoo place four days ago It was painful but not unbearable, and it seemed fine since I was cleaning it with the sea salt mixture It's been four days and the top part of my ear is red and swollen What should I do?

View more questions Search