Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hallemartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 10:52 PM
    How to smell fresh all day?
    I was wondering what could I do to stay fresh down there all day long?
    nicolelogan18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Hey. I've had problems with this on the past and if your having problems I would suggest a doctors appointment with a local obgyn or use Summer's Eve which doesn't cause pain and usually evens out the ph balance of hormones which will freshen the ph balance as well as cervical mucus.
    nicolelogan18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Hey. I've had problems with this on the past and if your having problems I would suggest a doctors appointment with a local obgyn or use Summer's Eve which doesn't cause pain and usually evens out the ph balance of hormones which will freshen the ph balance as well as cervical mucus.
    freejordon Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 09:16 PM
    I notice that if I take a nice long bath instead of a shower I stay fresher longer. Try a vaginal suppository called Noraforms the scented kind,I LOVE THEM!! You can buy them at Walgreens,CVS or any place like them. Wear a panty liner with it because you'll feel some of it come out after it melts. You'll love how it makes you smell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a smell in the morning & evening in kitchen, no smell during the day. [ 2 Answers ]

There is a strong nasty smell in the kitchen first thing in the morning, it goes away during the day. But returns in the evening, but its not quite as bad as it is in the morning. We have just moved into the house and we have given it a good clean

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Sewer smell under kitchen sink in evenings after hot day [ 7 Answers ]

This is making me crazy. I've cleaned all PVC, replaced the p trap, cleaned the disposal, checked the vent. But the sewer smell keeps appearing for several summers now, but only in the evenings after a hot summer day. It goes away once the weather cools down. The smell is so strong and...

View more questions Search