Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hikmahnoerqori Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 10:37 PM
    Best kidnapping movie?
    I want a kidnapping movie [boy/teenage] not girl/woman/wife/old woman being kidnapped. Thanks, sorry my bad english :D
    trouble8 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Rush hour 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie kidnapping title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her. I think the woman was also a murderer but I don't really remember Pleasse help me! :

Movie kidnapping [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her.

Kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie about two guy's I believe they are semi truck drivers, they kidnap this mans wife an keeps her locked away in the basment or celler, an at the end of the movie the kidnappers wife finds out an I believe kills them I don't know been a long time.

I am looking for the title of a kidnapping movie on Lifetime or LMN. [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a mother who was kidnapped, ransomed for 1 Million, the ransom was paid but she escaped by jumping out of a camper and one of the kidnappers a girl was killed when she fell out and she died in the woman's arms. The kidnapper escapes and comes back after the woman's daughter. I didn't...

80's/90's kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from the 80's or 90's. A woman kidnaps a baby/toddler and later marries a man who doesn't know the child was kidnapped. The "mother" is killed in a car accident (a pole or pipe came through the windscreen and she was impaled) and the husband continued to bring up...

View more questions Search