Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emowithemotions Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 10:09 PM
    I'm called emo
    People at my school make fun of me.Yea when stuff gets bad I might cut my wrist but not to the vein. I don't know what to do. I listen to metal and stuff like that. This guy gave me a razor blade and said merry Christmas. Please give
    Me some advice. TT__TT
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 10:25 PM
    How does stuff get bad at school?

Dec 25, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Idk what the peoples problem is. They just come up to me and say Emo. The throw paper at me.they threw my seether Cd out the bus.I was like?? I don't know what the problem is they just don't like me.

Dec 25, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Is anyone out there in this world that understands!please help me!!
    :,(
    ElfGirl777 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2011, 09:01 PM
    I was "punk" in High School.Don't think the "Goth" word was invented yet or they might of called me that too; ).Some of the upperclassmen would call me "freak" & "creature".I never let it get me down though because I know that some people are just mean & they like to put others down to make themselves feel better or because they are mad that they have to follow trends & pretend to be things they are not.Just be yourself & try not to let other's opinions get you down.Things will get better.The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things/styles,etc... After High School,I got too lazy to do my hair & crazy makeup & it was quite funny to see "jocks" trying to pick me up & get my # when I remembered them but they didn't remember me!lol.After like the 1st half year of HS,they didn't pick on me as much because they knew it didn't bother me too bad.AND I always stuck up for the other people who I saw were getting picked on so I gained respect by being the one who didn't care what others thought of her & for being nice.Luckily you kids have so much cooler clothing that is easier to find now too!I used to have to search everywhere for cool clothes!Keep your head up and know that even if some people don't tell you to your face that they think you're cool,there are those that admire your bold choices; )Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do emo girls like emo guys? [ 32 Answers ]

I absolutely adore emo girls. I'm 17yo and don't look all that emo, but I am. Do I have to dress emo to get them to like me?

Does emo guys like non-emo girls? [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, does emo boys ever like non-emo girls. I'm not emo, but I every guy that I like has been emo. Do they like non-emo girls?

View more questions Search