Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sol12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 06:46 AM
    I need advice. Is there such a thing as haunted?
    I believe in paranormal energy & such. My uncle is very sensitive to stuff like that. He sees, hears & feels many things. I started being like him since 2 years now. I would experience verrryy light feelings that can be ignored. Lately, I feel presence so strong that I literally cannot sleep. A couple of nights ago, I went to bed & fell sleep. I was actually awake by the feeling of someone standing next to my bed. I open my eyes & I see woman but she was at the door, she opens the lights and I freaked out. Then I woke up. But I'm 100% sure that it wasn't a dream. A 100% sure. When I woke up I could still feel her there but I couldn't see her. I called my mom and she came, I was frozen, I couldn't move , open my eyes or stop tightly shaking. I would flinch every time my mom tries to hug me to calm me down. I was like that literally all night long. Next day, as if nothing happened. I have experienced many things, but nothing like that ever before. I Need help, please don't think I'm lying.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2011, 09:04 AM
    How old are you?
    BobLikesCookies Posts: 25, Reputation: -4

Dec 25, 2011, 06:25 PM
    Things like this have happened to me, maybe not as bad but nonetheless happened.
    You should tell your uncle about this, he may have experienced that at you age (which is by the way? )
    For me it was scary at the time and I admit I screamed... but thinking back its quite neat someone (a ghost, spirit) was in my room, I tried connecting back to him (though I knew nothing about it and just closed .my eyes and thought of him) I went all tingly and light headed. I personally wasn't too fussed, but you should definitely tell your uncle.
    Don't worry in the mean time, what can I spirit do, eh?

If you see her again, stay calm and don't panic. Remember she won't do anything to you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 26, 2011, 06:26 PM
    One cannot say for sure how a spirit is going to act. The potential for danger is always there. They can and DO harm people.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 28, 2011, 05:53 PM
    It's their responsibility to follow posts and make sure this is a quality site. We aren't saying you haven't experienced anything. The paranormal is tricky subject, and it's my experience that most young people do not have the wisdom or understanding to have an in deepth knowledge of the subject.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2011, 07:55 PM
    I have cleaned up a lot of posts that were not directed toward the OP.

Dec 29, 2011, 12:47 PM
    I'm 15 years old.
    I told my uncle, he keeps telling me that I should be stronger to let them fear me, he wouldn't tell me anything else, or what to do.
    I do have great knowledge of te subject, my uncle has told me & explained mostly everything.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol12 View Post
    I'm 15 years old.
    I told my uncle, he keeps telling me that I should be stronger to let them fear me, he wouldn't tell me anything else, or what to do.
    I do have great knowledge of te subject, my uncle has told me & explained mostly everything.
    Then what is your question?

Dec 30, 2011, 03:47 PM
    My queStion is! Is all that really happening or what?
    And what do I do..
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 08:07 AM
    This has apparently been happening to your Uncle his whole life. Ask him how he handles "it."

I have no idea how old you are, what you can and cannot do, what your parents think about the subject.

Dec 31, 2011, 03:04 PM
    I told you I'm 15.. & my uncle said I was too young for this.. he started at 40!!
    He says it has something to do with my birthday date.. You know.. I can't say all this. I'm sorry, thank you for trying to help..
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol12 View Post
    I told you I'm 15 .. & my uncle said i was too young for this.. he started at 40!!!
    He says it has something to do with my birthday date.. You know.. I can't say all this. I'm sorry,, thank you for trying to help..

I realize your age but it sounds like he has SOME experience with this - I do appreciate your thank you, your realization that I am trying to help.

Your age is a problem. You can't really call in a clergyperson to help you.

How about a pastor at your Church, "on the quiet"?

Jan 1, 2012, 08:28 AM
    I'm not Christian.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 08:35 AM
    So - how about a clergyperson at Temple or wherever you go?

You have an "I can't" answer to every question.

Why don't you tell us what answer you want and we'll see what we can do.

Jan 1, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Yeah I'll try that.

I don't know, I just felt like sharing to see if anyone would have the same problem as me, or anything!
    BobLikesCookies Posts: 25, Reputation: -4

Jan 1, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Yup. Same problem, 12 years old... the question I think you need to ask yourself is, do YOU actually think its happening? If not, and you think your uncle may be wrong then it doesn't matter so much.

Jan 3, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Yeah of course I think it's happening.. A lot! Its just.. crazy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I did the stupiest thing ever! Please give me some advice! I pushed him away [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone give me some advice please! I have met this guy at work. Back then you could tell he liked me, and I was very much into him. He was smiling, and looking at me all the time. I could feel the chemistry between us. Once he came up to me, and started talking, but we got disturbed by other...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Who sings this song, I`m haunted the only thing I`ve ever wanted [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings this song, I`m haunted the only thing I`ve ever wanted

View more questions Search