Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h.ugo911 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 10:20 PM
    What killer-woman movie is this, probably from the 90s?
    When I was like 7, I saw this movie about an evil girl I think, who pushed her mother of the stair balcony, and she fell on the sofa, dead, and so the psycho chick had to live on the basement, and she was fed with a mini elevator, and then this other chick has to go for some reason, and the evil chick switches places with her, and traps the good chick there, and the good chick escapes, and sees the bad chick is talking to some red-head older lady, who thinks the good chick is the bad one and has escaped, and holds a gun at her I think, the good chick has brownish hair, and the bad one I think is blonde, does anyone know what movie this is? I've been searching for it for 10 years already :C

Check out some similar questions!

80s or 90s movie robot saves woman with a baby [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the 80s or 90s which involves a robot saving a woman with a baby. The woman is carrying the secret baby in like a jar or something in a backpack and has to get across the city to the ocean to a ship that will be able to save it. The robot/guy helps...

Woman turns into a serial killer [ 1 Answers ]

She gets harassed by her male neighbour and one day she goes into his house and kills him with hammer(I think)then she starts killing men... she ties a fat man to a chair then put a bag over his head

An old killer Santa movie that I think had a few short stories in one movie [ 3 Answers ]

Of what I recall, there is a woman in the house with her child. I think the woman killed someone or did something bad... I don't know. Anyway, it's snowing bad and I think the little girl lets Santa in through her bedroom window. He uses an axe and hunts the woman down. I think it may have been...

90s killer movie vague description [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember about this movie is there is a killer, might have started as partners, and they kill and I believe skin their vics. I remember they kidnap a little boy and a scene where they stay with a black family and then he sends the boy out to kill them. And in the end the cops surround him in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.