Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smileybabe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Adoption home study process?
    Hi can anyone tell me about the adoption home study what sort of questions will we be asked and how long does it all take we live in nottingham in england x
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 06:13 AM
    The adoption home study is all about making sure that you, and where you live, is suitable for bringing up a child.

This looks like a useful UK adoption resource:

Adoption UK www.adoptionuk.org supporting adoptive families before during and after adoption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seton Home Study School [ 8 Answers ]

This is a Catholic Home School course. I am trying to find out as much about them as can. I have went over almost every line on every page on their site and all of the links. I am trying to find someone that has perhaps had experience with them or know people that have used them.

Adoption process [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for ANY helpful information (or tips) from anyone who has been through the adoption process. There are so many agencies and types of adoption (international, open, etc) that we are finding it difficult to get started. Our loving and caring family (husband/wife and 6 year old child) wants...

Adoption process? [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it take to finalize an adoption? Is it finalized the day I signed the papers or is it finalized once the birthfather signs papers as well? Also does anyone know where the court proceeding would go on if The child was born in Ny but now Has been in Illonois for about 4 months??

Adoption process [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I live in New York and I'm not really sure how the adoption process goes and I would really appreciate a little help. My ex and I were together for a couple of years. She had a beautiful daughter who I took in as my own. We are on good terms. We aren't together anymore but we have an...

Process [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start the process of applying

View more questions Search