Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ananna472 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 07:29 PM
    How do I find the name of a person with just their number for free?
    I met this person online and I want to know who they really are and I have his cell phone number but I don't want to pay money to find out his name. Does anybody have a free online site? Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Not really and depending on who the service is with, you may not ever really know even if you pay. For example, before she passed I bought my mom a cell phone at walmart, I bought minutes on a card no one knows who it is registered to.

I just bought some phones for our family from one of the major carriers, and did use my name but I could have used any name, they never asked to see a ID. I pay for the phone min at the store in cash, so no need to have any ID.

And for many carriers even if the carrier knows who has the phone, it is not always available.

So from merely a phone number you have no way to know. Over time you talk to them find out where they work, and more personal info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find any information about this person, only I have is his phone number [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! Maybe it sounds weird, but I need to find his name or any information about one person, and only thing I have is his phone number. But now it's impossible to reach this person on the phone. Could anybody tell ,how and where could I find any information about this person, using only his phone...

Can I get the name of person who's called me off there mobile number [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get name of a person just from their mobile number?

Is it possible to become the number 1 person to your partner? [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over 3 years just told me that whe feels the only way to save our relationship is for us to take time apart to see how real it is. I'll explain, first off I'm now 34 and this is/was my first real committed long term relationship. We knew one another five years before we started...

View more questions Search