Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Scared baby IRN will starve
    Hello

I bought a four month old IRN yesterday, and had to remove him from his mother and father to do so. He was the only baby they had this year, and they seemed very over-protected over him. He was surrounded by many other birds, and is parent-raised. Anyway, he hasn't eaten or drank water since I brought him home, and I only got him to sleep once a couple hours ago.

I am sick with worry, and am considering taking him back and trying to convince the breeder to keep him with his parents, as the breeder doesn't want him and basically gave him away to me. I've tried bringing my older female IRN up to him several times today as he got very excited to hear her and eventually calmed down and fell off to sleep because of her. And she keeps talking to him, and trying to meow at him. I've also tried so many variations of food to give him, but he just won't eat it, or even copy my older IRN eating

Any suggestions on what I can do? Or should I just give him back?
    binkia Posts: 49, Reputation: -2

Jan 1, 2012, 01:45 AM
    There is not much you can do the best thing to do is to give him back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby due operation for tongue tie and am scared [ 4 Answers ]

My 6 month old son is due an operation as his tongue is unable to move from the bottom of his mouth. He is due the operation on Friday 13th ( yes I know I froze when I read the date) Has anyone else come across this operation as I am frantic with worry.

So scared for my baby [ 1 Answers ]

I am now about 17 weeks along. I went in for an ultrasound yesterday. It was so nice to see my little man up on the t.v just sitting there relaxing inside of me. At the end of my visit. I hear the words a pregnant women never want to hear. "We have some concerns and would like you to immediately...

First time I'm going to see our baby.and I'm so scared! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I first of all have a confession. I was on here roughly three months ago and I was contemplating an abortion. Which I feel sick I ever considered and I am so so glad I couldn't go through with it. So just had to fess up first of all.:o Anyway we have our first scan next week. I will (...

PROBLEMS with scared baby daddy [ 20 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy (30 yrs.old) for about 3-4 months. Yes, we've had unprotected sex. . We've had the "what if" talk about me getting pregnant, and he says "it takes two". Everything was cool, then I found out I was! He told me to go to the doctor, do things the right way. 2-3 weeks pass,...

I have a sick baby Cat and I'm scared for her LIFE! [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have a baby kitten name Destiny that's very playful, hipper, and has a strong appetite. But today she woke up and I tried to feed and play with her but she doesn't want to eat or drink nothing and she's not playing at ALL. She just keeps laying around and sleeping. I'm very worried about her...

View more questions Search