Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesslyn8 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Suite Vollard
    Does anybody know who's the architect for Suite Vollard (rotating apartment) in Brazil?

J
    bpybus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Hi... The architect of Suite Vollard in Brazil is Bruno DeFranco (www.brunodefranco.com). This project is now international however, and two American architects have become involved with Bruno (Dennis Mitchell, & Paul Butler). Visit Welcome to Suite Vollard : The Worlds Only Revolving / Rotating Building for more information.

Regards,
    Brandon Pybus
    jesslyn8 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the information. It's unusual for quite a unique building, the architect doesn't seem to get much of a credit. Hard to get the information by browsing. :)

Thx,
    J

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Works suite 2005? [ 13 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Works suite 2005 and it came with Microsoft word 2002 but when I try to install just word it won't work this is what comes up when I install it and try to use it The works task launcher cannot access the task you selected. Files needed to start program may be missing,...

Comfort Suite Thermostat and defroster [ 2 Answers ]

I have a central air conditioning and heating system, there's 2 different systems one for upstairs and one for the lower level and basement. The one for the lower level and basement I'm having problems with. For the first week over night when it gets real cold it will blow all night and coolish...

Old bedroom suite [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find some info or place online where I can identify an old bedroom suite I inherited from my mother. All I know about it is it came from thomasville, nc and was supposed to be on of the first ones made in thomasville factories. She got it from her oldest sister and she was the...

View more questions Search