Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhi.fatak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 03:43 AM
    Time and Distance related question
    A man walks at 40kmph and reaches the distance in 10 min less than that of usual . By walking at 60 kmph he reaches 10 minutes earlier. The distance covered by him is.
    majdir Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 02:10 PM
    This site does not do your home work, but if you post your answer we can discuss how you got there and help you with it.
    nidhi.fatak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 02:38 AM
    20 km

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question On Related Time Rate (calculus) [ 1 Answers ]

If the area of an isosceles right angle triangle equals (A)cm2 anf if the rate of change of its area is 32cm/sec at the instant at which the length of each of the equal legs is 8 cm. find (at the instant)the time rate of change of the perimeter (p) of the triangle

Physics related question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this is mahesh I have completed my graduation(B.Sc M.P.Cs) with 79.05% and wrote the PG in PHYSICS entrance then I got the rank 499 in osmania university hyderabad could you tell me which college I will got and which course gives the best future and carer opportunities plzzzzzzzzzz

How do you convert time using time= distance/ speed? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to convert thos problem "The average speed of a space shuttle is 725 meters per second to reach an altitude of 220 miles above the Earth. how long does it take the space shuttle? Express in minutes."

Immigration related question [ 1 Answers ]

I am on a work visa from past 1 year(L1B). I was given a ticket for Misdemeanor 10 months ago (in San francisco,CA)and was asked to attend a Training program (FOPP) in lieu of prosecution. (Note: I was NOT taken to court as this was my very first offense that led me in contact with criminal ...

View more questions Search