Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Makari
    Does anyone know what makari cream is the best. The day cream the night cream or the face lightening cream. O and does anyone know what one lightens your neck because mine is getting very dark. Reply asap
    Vedren_neo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Do you happen to know about the pills?
    Elidaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Well!!
    Being using the makari face caviar on my face, sad that many experience break outs. I have been using it for about 5 months, it has worked wonders, I love the results. The secret is, you really have to massage it long into your skin, for about 3-4 minutes until your skin feels free from oil, I mean until it feels dry.
    I have been using also the body milk for the rest of my body and I can not complain.

I would like to support my results with the pills but I am not sure, I need to hear from people who has tried it first before I attempt it.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 24, 2008, 01:14 PM
    I'd like to try Makari. Bio Claire has helped lighten me. But it does not look healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makari Caviar Cream [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I'm finding it difficult to find Makari Caviar cream here and the only website I know where to order it from is called elysee star but the postage is so expensive including VAT.does anyone know where I can get this cream from in the UK?

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

What the heck is in makari [ 15 Answers ]

Curios as anyone, what are the ingredients of makari, hydroquinine?

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search