Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bambie27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Movie about a couple of black teen boys in juvy (jail) and I think it's from the 70s
    I don't really remember what it is about but it's about some teen black boys who are yound I don't know why they are in there but I think at the end there is a big war

Check out some similar questions!

60s or 70s fantasy movie about Pegasus and a Black Rose [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw as a kid. The only part that I remember clearly is the hero had to ride a winged horse which I now assume might be Pegasus up to the clouds to retrieve a black rose. Thanks for any help.

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

Remember name of movie involving 3 boys and teen girl whose death they cause [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie, which I think was made for TV, involving 3 boys and a teenage girl whose death they accidentally cause. Think the movie was on in the 90's the plot involves a teenage girl who is picked up by an older man in his pickup truck one evening. As I recall,...

Teen Movie from late 70s to Early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I remember loving this movie that I believe was a disney movie. It was about 2 girls that had to switch familys for like a month. The one girl was from a poorer family and was an only child that lived with her mom and grandfather. The other girl was from a very wealthy family and had a hot older...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.