Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Ty so much for those suggestions Lucky. By the way Merry Christmas all
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Merry Christmas to you too, Mogrann, and to Owen and your husband. Be sure to give Owen a special treat and a scratch from all of us.
    binkia Posts: 49, Reputation: -2

Jan 1, 2012, 02:14 AM
    Dogs don't mean to be scary most of the ones that look the most scariest are the biggest softies.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Binka.. Why did you repopen 15+ old threads.. Try to answer new ones...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
    Binka.. Why did you repopen 15+ old threads.. Try to answer new ones...

I got bored after a while - but, yes, and most of the answers are questionable.

I would like to know this person's age and experience. She follows everyone around, repeating what everyone else has said - perhaps for the benefit of people who need to read the same answer twice.

(Great answer on the "dog not giving birth" thread, by the way.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In India can co-owners lease property to other co-owners? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for some of the co-owners lease the property to other co-owners

Anxiety [ 6 Answers ]

Currently, my girlfriend of almost 2 years is going to be moving out to be with me. She will be moving across the country and spending all of her money to do it. I am extremely excited about it, and so is she. About a month ago I had found out from her that while we had broken up at one point,...

Two owners of apartment only one of the owners signed the lease is the lease valid [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and myself both own this home that is a duplex, my children and I live in the down stairs apt and a family lives up stairs. I had recently separated and he no longer lives here. I signed the lease with the tenants and he did not now the tenants are saying that the lease is not valid due to my...

Anxiety maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

My back hurts and chest hurts, so immediately I thought I was having a heart attack or something . I am not, I know that in my head.But my body says something different. I am not currently taking medicine for anxiety. I do not like the weight gain. My question is : should I start the medicine...

Anxiety [ 2 Answers ]

Here I am at home again. I was invited to visit with a co-worker this weekend. I really want to go. I enjoy her company and we get along well at work. I didn't call. This happens all the time with me. There are so many things that I enjoy, people, church, friends, family, picnics, etc. At work, I...

View more questions Search