Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gereleeshd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Hiv
    I took a test HIV 2 months ago and my specific gravity is 1.035 does it mean I have A HIV? And my PH is 6
    MedHelper2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 12:03 PM
    No, What was the result? Pos or Neg? That will be the only thing that will answer your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get HIV [ 3 Answers ]

How exactly can you get the HIV vireus from kissing or oral sex, intercourse between man and woman or woman to woman through oral. Everyone talks of it but nobody really specific on how you can get it. Can wife get it from another woman orally?

HIV can it get in the way? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have a question for anyone who might know but I will say that I'm very scared to ask. Is it possible to have a baby with a sergeant mother even if I have hiv? See the problem is that I was with a partner for 3 and a half years and found out that in the last four months of our relationship...

HIV,is it possible? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the window period for HIV to show up on a test? A friend had a sexual encounter with someone he had just met during a trip. I am not sure the number of times or duration of their affair. His trip was not more than a week and he had no contact with her since his return. He was...

HIV [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know how long someone has had the HIV?

View more questions Search