Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightjig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 12:44 PM
    A guy told me he likes me, I don't know if I like him back?
    A guy just told me that he likes me, I don't know if I like him back, I honestly have no idea, so what do I do?
    lifebelike Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 16, 2012, 09:38 PM
    Well do you have any kinder feelings for him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Im not sure if te guy I like likes me back. [ 0 Answers ]

We used to flirt all the time, then he broke up with his girlfriend and then he barley talked to me... Then my friends embarrassed me and he knows for sure I like him. Im pretty sure he likes me but I don't know how to tell... Im not really sure what I'm asking, but any advice?

This guy told me he likes me n I said I did back but he won't do anything [ 1 Answers ]

This guy told me he likes me and I said I did back but he won't do anything and I don't what to do he has a lot of friends that are girl and we go to different schools and the girls say he is really sweet and wouldn't play a girl and stuff but I don't get why he won't if he said he likes me. Any...

I like this guy but I don't know if he likes me back : [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well here's the story, me and this guy were in the same math class, and he used to always tease me all the time and make fun of me. Later, we found out that we weren't going to be in the same class anymore, so on that day, he became nicer to me. And at the end of the period, he wanted me to...

Told her I like her,she likes me,something holding her back from relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and have liked a girl this semester.we hang out and always have fun.I told her yesterday that I liked her and she asked why did I wait so long to tell her.then she said she likes me also and isn't talking to anyone else.she says I'm a great Guy but doesn't know what's holding her...

How can I tell if the guy I like.likes me back? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if the guy I like... likes me back? Please help. Sincerely, ellegirl1

View more questions Search