Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonsparkle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Shadow people
    I have shadows people living in my room.. I have seen them in this house since we moved here 9yrs ago. I used to feel dread and afraid at night trying to sleep.. But now when I don't and If I look for them or call they move closer.. My niece and daughter asked me why I walk upstair all night but I don't and don't know what they are hearing.. I've been to the dr and I'm not crazy so what are they?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2011, 10:33 AM
    You need to call in a clergyperson, someone who deals with spirits - if that's what you think is involved.

Your niece and daughter are hearing or seeing shadow people (and I don't know what shadow people are) and you did NOT somehow put that idea into their heads?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 22, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Judy is correct, this can be taken care of by a spiritually mature person with a strong biblical foundation. If this really is a spiritual manifestation, it is demonic in origin.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Judy is correct, this can be taken care of by a spiritually mature person with a strong biblical foundation. If this really is a spiritual manifestation, it is demonic in origin.
    If of course the people in the house have biblical beliefs and don't just open the door to allow them back in.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 22, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Fr_Chuck, that's an excellent point. That is why I always stress the person be mature and well grounded biblically. I believe a true cleaning is not only the deliverance minister taking authority over the spirit of the home, but also teaching the people that live there how to keep it clean and to give them a good understanding of what happened in the home.

It just kills me when some of these people come into a person's home, give it a quick praying over and then leave. The bible is very clear that a spirit may try to return to it's home and bring back others worse than itself. This is not something to take lightly and why I always recommend that the one doing the deliverance have a firm understanding themselves of the spiritual implications and obligations that they are getting involved with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow People [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can give me some answers to this problem. My daughter and son in law just moved into a new home and they have seen and heard a lot of stuff but, the thing that bothers them the most is they have both seen shadow people, and that scares the devil out of them but, worse than that is my...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

What are shadow people [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get other peoples views on shadow people,and what they are exactly,I have my own opinion,but I always value others opinions as well.

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

View more questions Search