Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashed224 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 05:50 AM
    Please does anyone know the artist of this song?
    Please does anyone know the artist of this song?
    This is the link:

http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a song but I don't know the artist. Early 90's RNB song [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this song for years. It is a R&B song that can out in 1992 or 1993. I only know some of the lyrics. Baby you can count on me To love you over and over and over again Darling you are my (not sure of the lyric) I'm your lover and friend

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.