Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelsonsanio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:29 AM
    Physically challenged people jobs in uae?
    Dear,
    I am physically challenged person. I need job in UAE. I am electrical engineer

Sincerely

Nelson
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 22, 2011, 07:42 AM
    In the U.S. it is illegal to discriminate based on physical challenges. As long as you are qualified and able to perform the job you apply for, you should be considered for any position.
    Good luck to you
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Try this website.
    Media dis&dat: UAE to administer vocational tests to help developmentally disabled people find jobs

It does seem to be very difficult to get a job if you are disabled in UAE. I wish you luck. There are many resources to help you find work. Even if it is not the same one you want to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Physically handicapped jobs visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm hamed and I'm physical disability of 40 % (Orthopedic One Leg). And I'm a civil auto cad draftmen and structure also and I'm working in hyderabad in india Since 6yrs experience.sir I'm very much intrested to work in dubai or saudi arab in big Company.how can I prosses for visa that...

Do we have to cancel our UAE visa to apply for other overseas jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a visa from Uae.But due to some reasons I had to come back and was not able to cancel my visa.it was an year before.Now I want to try for another Job.

Mentally challenged people and lease laws [ 1 Answers ]

My question is about lease laws. I was told it is against Oklahoma law for a mentally challenged adult cannot sign a rental lease even if this person is his/her own guardian. Is this true ?

People Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Interested In People And Their Behaviour And The Way They Think And Stuff. What Future Career Do You Suggest? I'm Just Clueless At This Point As To What I Would LikeTo Do With My Life. Thanks :]

View more questions Search