Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annvalerie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 01:10 AM
    1 week menstruation
    I have my menstruation period for already 1 week and 3 days now. I was alarmed when I saw so much blood in my pad and I also saw big dollop of blood (the size is like cherry tomatoes) every now and then.. What should I do?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 22, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Considering how long its been and how heavy, you might consider calling your doctor. It could be perfectly normal, but its worth mentioning in case its also causing anemia.
    sophiemarie1992 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 07:16 AM
    Well it depends on how long this has been happening? You would know if you was having an miscarriage you would be in extreme pain normally stress or some kind or worry can cause clumps in your period or if your periods late maybe go to a doctor if its worrying you too much hunny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You have 30 customers week 1, 55 week 2,and 80 week 3, what would you project for wee [ 7 Answers ]

You have 30 customers in week 1, 55 in week 2, 80 in week 3, what would you project for week 4. I did just basic math and came up with 105, but I think there is some kind of equation or formula that I need and just don't know what it is.

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, for the last about 4 to 5 months I have been having severe periods that are lasting up to 3 weeks at a time with heavy flooding and big blood clots. I know this should not be normal, and I have no medical insurance. What should I do?

Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

This is the first time that I am having blood stains for five days but it doesn't continue to menstruation.. I am puzzled. What is happening? Please help me.

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in over a year. My doctor had prescribed me Provera but I was told that taking a pill to regulate a period is not a good choice. I haven't taken the pills yet until I research other options. Can you help me?

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

View more questions Search