Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fluff_E Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 08:43 PM
    I like a girl...
    ... but she is continuously getting into really short relationships with the worst guys. I know her, and don't talk to a LOT, but sometimes she messages me late at night on weekends on Facebook. I don't know much about middle school dating, and I need advice! HELP!
    Ariusp Posts: 15, Reputation: -5

Dec 22, 2011, 01:41 AM
    Take a chance if you like her... everyone need's to start a place as well

The stars illuminates my way they could show you the way as well
    helpwithlove123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2012, 08:35 PM
    I think you should ask her out, IF you are really close, but not in the "STUCK BFF MODE!" Its important to know her first before you make a move. (I'm esperienced... )
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Keep talking to her and keep getting to know her better. Let things flow naturally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search