Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EgyptianStar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Need some advice
    I'm on the job, and I'm having a hard time on it cause this girl that works on the job, she was the one that was messing around with my boyfriend at the time, and when I found out what they were doing it was around the same time my brother died.

Anyway the girl starts working up there I try to talk to my manager to see if we can work different days. And when the manager work it around like that, she want to come on the job. Now when I go into work she is just standing around. Then when I talk to my manager, and get that to stop. Now she calling on my phone, and I don't know how she got my number, or what she told the manager, but now she has it looking like I'm trying to cause a problem with her, for no reason, when she know she was fooling around with the guy I was involved with.

Now I have left her alone, and I didn't put her down, or went around talking about her, but she seems like she can't do the same. She is making it hard for me to the point I feel like maybe its best if I quit.

What do you think I should do?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Well first of all dump your so called boyfriend!!
    I have no idea what your still doing with him.

As for the girl that you are working with don't quit because of her jobs are hard to find these days

Just go about your day work hard and try to ignore her
    At least you only have to put up with her for 8 hours a day which is nothing
    Try living with someone and working with them while they are sleeping with your room mate and they are claiming to be your girlfriend all the while. Then when you find out they do everything they can to rub it in your face and yet you still stay on for a year! After the fact.

Now that! My little on Is a hard time
    Your lucky you get to go home at the end of the day and forget.

So your situation is so not bad enough that you should quit
    But what you should do is get rid of your boyfriend
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 05:43 PM
    The problem is the boyfriend, because without him allowing her to get on your case by fooling around with her, then she has no reason to screw with you. She WANTS you to quit, and leave this fellows life because you are her competition.

Let her have the cheater, all to herself, and he will surely cheat on her, as he did you.

Then you will have a job, without this cheater, or his whore, and she will have the cheater, and some other whore.

Poetic Justice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need your advice. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Guy. I have a problem with myself. I don't know what to do now. This is the first time I join this website. Hope you give me advise. I'm 26 year old,Asian guy, I had ex-bf 2 years ago,he is Québécois, for longtime I didn't have another one, because I didn't believe anyone. I came Montreal...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

View more questions Search