Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarahLou92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Film made in the past 10years about a girl and mother, locked ina. Shopping mall?
    I watched a Christmas film a couple of years ago about a girl and a mother who live in a caravan on the girls school site, and they go to the mall one day and get locked in (maybe christmas eve) and have a little adventure in the mall over night!
    Can't remember for the life of me what its called but remember it was a really lovely film! (based in England)
    And suggestions? Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 09:16 AM
    The Greatest Store in the World?
    SarahLou92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Yes!! Thank you v much! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 10:40 AM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie about kids staying in a shopping mall overnight [ 7 Answers ]

Desperatley trying to remember the name of a film me and my sister watched in the 80's about two(we think) children that get locked in a shopping mall overnight. Think it's a brother and sister. Can't remember much about it, apart from them looking for money in the water fountain, using the...

Movie about girl in mall that gets trapped? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl get trapped in mall do u no the movie

Do you allow your 14yrs old girl hang out with her friends at the mall? [ 11 Answers ]

I just don't understand teenage nowadays. My step daughter told my hubby that her friends hang out at the mall every other 2 weeks and she want to hang out with them. She said one of the friends' mom will be there with them. My hubby just dropped her off at the mall. She doesn't want her dad to be...

Mother abandons children at mall Movie/book [ 3 Answers ]

There is a book I read in school, and I also watched the movie. It was about a mother who suddenly picks up her kids in the middle of the night. She takes them out to the mall and say she will be right back. At about 10 at night the oldest child a girl decides their mother isn't coming back for...

Need architectural inspiration for shopping mall concept. [ 2 Answers ]

I need a concept for a shopping mall. Could you guys help me by contributing your ideas?

View more questions Search