Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deyanira401k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 08:31 AM
    401k money
    I works for Kentucky fried chicken from 1993 through 2000 n l don't know what's the company o where is the money
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:59 AM
    First you should be getting at least a yearly statement from the company unless you moved and did not give them your new address.

And when you stopped work they should have sent you paper work as to your optoins to moving the money or what you do with it.

But at this point, you contact the corporate office for KFC
    And ask them for the information on who does their 401K and help in locating your account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I do not want to be in a 401k. Can I get out of it and get my money? [ 2 Answers ]

My 401k started as a saving plan and the company turned it into a 401k. I do not want to be in a 401k and I want my money but want to stay in the same employment. Can I get my money?

How can I know, if I still have money in 401k? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out , if I have any money in 401k?

How do I get my money from my 401k k? [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked at a hospital for almost 15 years and now I am in a low paying job.. single mother and about to be evicted and lose my vehicle. I need financial help bad... please help. How can I find out what I can get out of my 401k from the hospital?

Money from 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get a hardship withdrawy from my 401K and my mortgage is 2 months behind, because It does not state that it is in foreclosure, they will not give me the money from the 401K, what should the letter say?

57 yo- need 401k money [ 2 Answers ]

After 37 years with same company, the company closed. I was laid off. I'm 57 yo And I need money out of my 401 to help start new business (was in transportation and Am about to open another trucking/transportation company.) What is the best way to Access my 401k with the least amount of...

View more questions Search